UAE Scheme to control Energy Drinks No. 19 of the year 2011
UAE.S 1926 Energy Drinks
|1. Application form (Online).
2. Valid Industry/Trade License (For Companies within UAE).
3. Declaration of Conformity by the Applicant on the Product(s) for Registration using the Applicant’s Official Letterhead.
4. Test Report (as per the requirement of UAE.S/GSO 1926:2009 valid for 3 years.
5. Proof of Exclusive Distributorship form the manufacturer in case the applicant is a trader or an agent.
6. Health certificate documented and approved by the competent authorities in the country of origin to prove that the product is fit for human consumption.
7. Certificate of origin.
8. Halal Certificate from approved body by UAE, this certificate must authenticate from ministry of environment
9. Controlled Copy of relevant (FSMS) Manual (Soft Copy/in CD/DVD)
10. Document shows that this factory has an effective FSMS.
11. List additives used with mentioning of chemical name and trade name for each additive, also percentage of each additives.
12. Product Label.
13. Declaration of safe daily intake.