Emirati system for the control of honey, No.49 of the Year 2016
- S 147:2017 Honey.
- S/GSO CAC GL 1:2008 – General Guidelines on Claims
- UAE.S GSO 1694:2005 General Principles of Food Hygiene
- Application form.
- Valid local Industry/Trade License.
- Test Report from accredited and recognized laboratory
- Valid QMS Certificate of the manufacturing facility (GHHP, GMP, FSMS).
- Organic Certificate approved by ESMA just in case “organic “ is claimed.
- Able Artwork/Product Photos.
- Declaration of Conformity.
- Undertaking to assure that no nutritional additives, no sweeteners have been added to the product, and no heating procedure has been performed affecting honey quality, no chemical or bio treatment has been performed on Honey.