Energy Efficiency Standards and Labeling EESL
Energy Efficiency Standards and Labeling or EESL is a set of UAE Technical Regulations for electrical appliances. This program requires specific information to be included on the product label and aims to inform consumers on how efficient an appliance is in the amount of energy and resource it uses against its performance.
- Commercial and central air conditioners
- Household washing machines, including washer-dryers and tumble dryers
- Household refrigerators, freezers and refrigerator-freezers
- Household storage water heaters
- Household air conditioners