Emirates Quality Mark (EQM)
The (EQM) is a mark of conformity granted to the products that can demonstrate compliance with the relevant UAE National Standards, Regional and/or International Standards and are manufactured by an organization implementing an effective Quality Management System to ensure continuous compliance.
The process of achieving the license to use the Emirates Quality Mark involves a comprehensive evaluation of the product as well as the quality system used by the manufacturer in production through auditing, testing and inspection.
- The EQM Certificate can be used to clear shipments from Ports and Customs Authorities instead of ECAS Certificate for the certified products only.
- The Mark can be printed on the certified product as a proof of compliance and approval by the Federal Government through ESMA.
- Issuance of License to use Emirates Quality mark for Products and factories According to the technical requirements of Board of directors decision no. (2-2-3) for the year 2013 related to Emirates Quality Mark Scheme , click here for more information, refer to ESMA website
- Valid UAE Industry/Trade License.
- Test Report from Accredited laboratory click here
- Controlled Copy of relevant QMS/HACCP Manual.
- Brief Description of Manufacturing Process
- Plant Equipment Lay-out
- Vicinity Map of the Factory
- Fulfill the requirements of the card Label click here
- Quality control plan
- Evidence of Approval from other Conformity Assessment Bodies
- Distributor ownership (for Traders only )
- Electronic Declaration of Conformity. click here
- Conformity Affairs Department
Issuance of License to use Emirates Quality mark for Products and factories According to the technical requirements of Board of directors decision no. (2-2-3) for the year 2013 related to Emirates Quality Mark Scheme , click here for more information, refer to ESMA website
Total Fees = 28500 AED :
- 1000 AED Application fees
- 2500 AED document review fees
- 15000 AED First year License of Emirates Quality mark
- 5000 AED Second year License of Emirates Quality mark
- 5000 AED Third year License of Emirates Quality mark
- 2500 AED (per man\day) Assessment fees will be added
** local factory & support youth enterprises are apply
- Registration on ESMA website click here
- Apply for a Emirates quality Mark click here
- Upload the Required Document.
- Documents Review.
- If the product is fulfil with all the requirements, system will notify the clients to pay the fees and schedule the assessment.
- Factory Assessment.
- Pay the License fees of Emirates Quality mark
- Obtain EQM certificate.
10 working days
- Manufacturers and Traders
7:30 AM – 2:30 PM
from Sunday to Thursday
ESMA Website 24/7
- Tobacco Products
- Children Toys
- Oxo-Biodegradation & Plastic Products
- Petroleum Products
- Organic Crop/Farms
- Retreaded Tires
- Food Contact Materials
- Electrical Products
- Energy Drinks
- Paints Scope
- Liquefied Petroleum GAS LPG Products Scope.